Weber Q 300
Heavyweight performace and high-powered features in a small footprint. The Weber Q 300.
- 3 Stainless steel burners
- 42,000 BTU per-hour input
- Electronic Crossover® ignition system
- Porcelain-enameled cast-iron cooking grates
- Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer® bars
- Primary cooking area = 507 sq. in.
- Warming rack area = 130 sq. in.
- Total cooking area = 637 sq. in.
- Tank not included with LP models
- Natural gas grill includes a 10-foot flexible hose
- Porcelain-enameled shroud with a center-mounted thermometer and accent colored painted, cast-aluminum end caps
- Enclosed cart with corresponding painted steel doors and stainless steel handles and accent-colored painted side and rear panels
- Accent-colored painted steel frame
- 2 Stainless steel work surfaces
- Enclosed tank storage area and precision fuel gauge (LP models only)
- 2 Heavy-duty front locking casters
- 2 Heavy-duty back swivel casters
- Available colors for LP grills: black, copper, and green
- Available color for NG grills: black
- Height: 64.5 inches
- Width R-L: 60 inches
- Depth: 30 inches